My life, soundtrack and all :)

this is the closest you will come to understanding how my mind works :)

Sunday, January 30, 2011

micael raine was ill the day the earth stood still, but he tells us where we stand (ON OUR FEET!!!)

Good morning everyone!!!
You may be wondering why I'm saying "good morning" when its almost 2 in the afternoon.
Well, that is because I just woke up.

Rocky horror last night was freaking amazing!!!!!!!!!!

...but we were SO tired.
So when we got home, Zoe and her bf Ryan were trying to get a ride home... but of course the people who were supposed to give them a ride had fallen asleep.
So I just asked my mom if they could crash on her couch. I asked her while she was still sort of half-asleep, but im sure she still would have said yes if she was fully awake. I mean, what else could we do? Make them sleep outside?

So at 8, ryans brother called ryan and said he was here to get them... except by "here", he meant "will be there in a half hour". So we all could have slept more. Grrrrrr...
Then after the longest half hour ever (because we were all dead tired after only 4 hours of sleep), his brother actually WAS here. So I crawled back into bed, slept fir two hours till my mom woke me up for church, said "you're kidding, right? No way I'm going. I'm going back to sleep now." and buried my head under the covers.
Then I woke up by myself at the lovely hour of 1:30 pm.

I love nights where I get to stay out late, end up with people asleep on my living room floor, and then sleep till extremely late the next day :)

Okay, now to balance out all the fun stuff that happened this weekend with... Geometry homework *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!*

ugh. If I make it out alive, you will get a word of the day from me later :)

No comments:

Post a Comment