My life, soundtrack and all :)

this is the closest you will come to understanding how my mind works :)

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

OHH MYY GOODNESSSS!!!!

Okay so I have a two hour late start tody, so I was channel surfing and I came across SABRINA THE TEENAGE WITCH!!!!!!!
Fun Fact about Ezra: That has been my favorite show EVER since I was about 6 years old!!!!!!!
So I clicked on it.... and was severely disappointed.
Because any Sabrina lover could tell you that the high school episodes are the best, then the early college episodes are okay, and the late ones just plain suck. I know, how could Sabrina suck? But the late college ones do.
It was when Sabrina was getting ready for her WEDDING!
YES!!!!!! WEDDING!!!!!!!!! :O

To make things worse, it was the second to last episode EVER!!!!!

So I got depressed and change the channel.

Meh. Why must all good things end? Sabrina, the princess diaries series (books not movies), all other Meg Cabot book serieses (series'? series's?), all of the 90s cartoons.... :(

I wish I could turn back time, impossible as it may be, but I wish I could so bad, babay...
QUIT PLAYING GAMES WITH MY HEART!

so... yeah.
I'm gonna go eat breakfast.


UPDATE:

So I looked up what happens in the end cause I didnt want to watch it but I still wanted to know.

SPOILER ALERT!

Okay so heres what hapeens with that wedding: she cancels the wedding last minute and rides away with Harvey, who was waiting outside the church, on his motorcycle. Ahhhhh!!! so cute!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment