My life, soundtrack and all :)

this is the closest you will come to understanding how my mind works :)

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Busy busy busy day...

Okay, because of the fact that I am going to rocky horror tonight and I have peoples coming over at ten and still have cleaning to do and naps to take and energy drinks to buy and restaurants to go to, I'm doing the word of the day now.

As a tribute to my friend Zoe Who, who uses this word a least once a day, I am choosing the word Yum. As in, delicious.

Ways that this word applies to today:

This morning, I made some delicious ravioli with some truly yummy sauce that I made by combining various items in my fridge :) It turned out so good!!!

Then, just now, I made some risotto. It was delightfully garlicky, and I like garlic so this was a very good thing :)

I was gonna make cream cheese wontons too (homemade, not frozen, and deep fried of course) but my mom promised me she would take me to an indian restaurant for dinner!!!!! I love Indian food... and Indian guys :) so the word Yum applies to both of those XD
(seriously, Indian guys are extremely hot in my opinion...)

So that is the word of the day for today :)

Now, I'm gonna watch episode three of "My so-called life" before I take a nap :) Bye!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment