My life, soundtrack and all :)

this is the closest you will come to understanding how my mind works :)

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Cleaning cleaning cleaning...

Ugh. Company will be the death of me.

The reason why I normally say "lets hang out at YOUr house" instead of "hey lets go to my house" is this: Having people over requires that your house look like its not a total mess, which means cleaning.

I enjoy doing dishes, but I do not like cleaning in general. Which is why I just shoved the humongous pile of laundry that had acumilated on my floor into the closet and forced the door shut, put all of the random crap lying around into a box and covered it up with a blanket, and took out the garbage.

Okay now that my cheater version of cleaning the house is done, I'm gonna go and take a nap... and then make some coffee. I have three hours to nap. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment