My life, soundtrack and all :)

this is the closest you will come to understanding how my mind works :)

Monday, January 17, 2011

Crazy cravings...

I'm having cravings for deep fried things.

Now that that's been established, I've been into Good Charlotte today.

Little Things


Dance Floor Anthem


The Anthem (different song!)


Lifestyles Of The Rich And Famous


Girls & Boys


Break Apart Her Heart



And I started writing a new story last night. Semi-autobiographical, but mostly fiction based on daydreams I've had, and other things. I'm about ten pages into it, but I don't think I'll be letting anyone read it anytime soon :P Maybe when I get farther into it though.... Of course Jude will be the first to see it ^.^

Well that's all I've got to say today. Me and my friend with the hair might possibly be making up, I'm not really sure... Oh, the way teenagers make everything SO much more dramatic than they need to be :P.

I've got the munchies, I'm gonna go snack on some low-fat potato chips. See ya!

2 comments:

  1. I am so jealous of your ability to be writing something... anything. I really just need to sit down and write. Even if what I come up with is utter crap.

    I'm so excited to read your story! Do you think it'll be done by the next time we hang out (whenever that is)? No pressure, just asking.

    I hope you and your friend with the hair make up :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha well it kind of sucks, at least from what I can tell, but were always our own worst critics.

    I don't think so, because hopefully we'll hang out soon and I tend to get writers block for large ammounts of time which hopefully won't happen this time cause I'm trying not to freak about the details and just finish the freaking story but still if we hang out any time soon it probably won't be done.

    Yeah I hope so too... Were kind of admitting that we were both being a-holes and I'm not sure if it'll lead to apologies and making up but god I hope so and the problem is were doing this over text which makes it about fifty times slower than it should be :P

    ReplyDelete