My life, soundtrack and all :)

this is the closest you will come to understanding how my mind works :)

Sunday, January 9, 2011

I think I've lived a little too long on the outskirts of town...

Two words: Elvis Costello.


All I've been listening to for like three weeks.
The top two pictures are two of my favorite albums of his.
The bottom one is just a pic of him when he was younger.
HE IS SO FREAKING COOL!!!!!!!
AAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!! :D
I wish I could pull off the Elvis Costello/Buddy Holly glasses look :P
Unfortunately they make my cheekbones look super weird... or maybe I just think they do...
Here's a pic of me wearing my friends glasses (who doesn't even know that Elvis Costello and Buddy Holly were the ones who made them popular, by the way!):
And my eyes look kinda small...
Whatevs, I'm fine with my normal glasses

1 comment:

  1. I would kill for glasses like that. I'm not even joking.
    :)

    ReplyDelete