My life, soundtrack and all :)

this is the closest you will come to understanding how my mind works :)

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Hi, I'm Charlie.

I want everyone in the world to see the movie Charlie Bartlett at least once in their lives.
When I'm president of the world, on new years day every movie theatre will have to show it and no other movies just for that one day. And every tv station will play it repeatedly all day.
Charlie Bartlett is about a kid whom is very optimistic and enjoys helping people, but at the same time wants desperately to be liked. He's freaking AWESOME!!! If he was a real person, he would be my best friend. Anyway, after being kicked out of tons of private schools for victimless crimes (such as selling fake IDs), he goes to public school... And gets the crap beat out of him on his first day. When he comes home with a black eye, his mother sends him to a theripost, who puts him on Ritalin (because he thinks he has add, which he doesn't) and it gets him SUPER high.
All this happens in like the first 15 minutes of the movie, and it's SO GOOD!!! It gets a lot more eventful, but I don't want to spoil anything for anyone. It may sound like s movie about a teenage stoner, but it's not like that at all. It's actually pretty inspirational if you watch the whole thing.
Also, the last thing I did in the year of 2009 was see this movie for the first time. I never saw it again until today, but it stuck with me all year. I'm hoping that by starting out this year by doing thex last thing I did on a really great year, possibly the best year of my life so far, will make this year as great, if not better.
That's all. Just wanted to share that.

No comments:

Post a Comment