My life, soundtrack and all :)

this is the closest you will come to understanding how my mind works :)

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Springsteen+Melloncamp=ICKY!!!!


Today in history we watched a VH1 "behind the music" thingy about the year 1984 (because we're just cool like that) And It was pretty cool. They had Madonna in all of her hotness, and Cyndi Lauper with all of her awesomeness, and PRINCE with all of his cool Minnesotanness (Proving to the world that we're not a bunch of dorks with stupid accents!), and overall I enjoyed it.
Except for the second half.
Then they started talking about Bruce Springsteen and John "Cougar" Melloncamp.
Okay lets get one thing straight: Just because I named my stick figure lovers "Jack and Diane" does NOT mean I am in any sense a John Menstrual cramp fan!!!!!!!! (Misspelling INTENTIONAL!). He and Springsteen both weird me out. Ugh. -shudders-
In other news, I drew a flower in biology that turned out pretty well in my opinion ^.^ Here it is:
I like it :)
Okay that's all..
OH WAIT theres one more thing.
auditioned for a student-written play and I got in.
It's nothing too exciting, but still :)
Okay, now thats all.
Byes!

2 comments:

  1. I was laughing so hard at "John Menstrual Cramp." I kid you not :)

    Congrats on getting a part in the student written plays! What is the play about?

    Lovely flower! It looks real!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol nice :) Every time I see his name I think "john menstrual cramp" for some reason...

    My friend Lily actually wrote it... It's about a family and thats kind of all I know... I get the script tomorrow though so I'll let you know then!

    Thank you!!! :D

    ReplyDelete