My life, soundtrack and all :)

this is the closest you will come to understanding how my mind works :)

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Mourning the loss of something very important to me... Also, Gnomes.

So he cut the hair.
R.I.P. afro.
I haven't seen the new hair yet, but he made me promise not to freak out when I did see it, so I'm a little bit nervous... :/
But I promised I won't freak out (to his face), a promise which I intend to keep.
So you might see a major rant from me on here later when I need an outlet for all of my freaking out...

And now for the gnomes.
Like a month and a half ago (I never forget ANYTHING), the same friend that recently cut his hair was saying something about mystical creatures that people we know look like, and he said that this girl I used to be friends with looks like a nymph, and then this girl whom I don't like very much looks like a fairy... (SHE SO DOES NOT BY THE WAY!) and then that same girl says "And Ezra looks like a gnome!!" And I was like "NUH-UH!!!!!"
But everyone else was like "yeah, I could see that."
As the result, I have developed a total complex.

I DO NOT LOOK LIKE A GNOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


...Do I?
:/

2 comments:

  1. I never thought that you looked like a gnome... was there a strange old picture that someone saw and they decided that it was gnome-like?

    Hey! I have a blog award for you on my blog! I think you know how to get there :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw thank you for not thinking I look gnome-like :D
    No apparently I really look like a gnome >.<

    OMG coolll!!!!! I've never gotten a blog award before :)

    ReplyDelete