My life, soundtrack and all :)

this is the closest you will come to understanding how my mind works :)

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Inspirational quote of the day:
We were given: Two hands to hold. To legs to walk. Two eyes to see. Two ears to listen. But why only one heart? Because the other was given to someone else. For us to find.

So cheesy, and yet... it kind of makes me smile a little bit :)

Anyway, my mom gets to take this AWESOME drawing class at her college and I am so freaking jealous!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sad story:
Once upon a time, there was a girl named Ezra and she loved drawing and acting both. She never really realized how much she loved drawing until she started high school. She went to a performing arts higgh school, and they had many art classes about performing arts (dancing, acting, singing, playing instruments...) but no drawing classes. In fact, they had ni visual art classes at all. Ezra was sad :(

So now my mom has drawing class, and today was her first day.
They gave her TONS of charcoal, a kneadable eraser, a brush for using ink, and all this really big paper.I FREAKED OUT when i saw it I'm SO jealous!!!!!!!!!!!! grrrrrrrrrrr... I am seriously deprived of art classes. This chick I wnet to school withs mom was an art teacher and she used to teach me new thinsg occasionally last lear, but they both moved to new york :P So basically I'm having my mom take notes for me XD *cough*cough*art nerd* cough*
heres a picture my mom drew of me with her fancy new stuff:


BREAKING NEWS FROM EZRALAND!!!!!

I just found out that like ALL of the members of Good Charlotte are PETA memebers and/or vegetarians!!!!!!! This makes me so happy because I too am a vegetarian and animal lover ^.^

I also discovered why their earlier stuff is so much better than their more recent music: the lead singer was saying that they wanted their new album to sound sort of like Blink 182.
That says it all. I cant stand Blink 182. Something about them just bothers me :P

But the point is they have in their time created some epically good music and theyre vegetarians and PETA members and that makes the amazing!!!!

I'm gonna go draw with my boring normal pencils (well not really because my colored pencils are prismacolors which are amazing and my normal pencils are made of recycled newspapers and are scented in christmas-y scents like candy cane and gingerbread, but still not as cool as charcoal). I'll probably draw some of my sisters ugly dolls. theyre cute and fun to look at ^.^

Oh, also speaking of ugly dolls, heres an update on the situation with my friend who used to have awesome epic amazing hair but them chopped it all off (I was reminded of it by the ugly doll because I bought him one for christmas because he likes that type of thing):
So I FINALLY got sick nough of fighting to say "you have to admit you were being a jerk, but im sorry for reacting like a psycho freak" and then he admitted to being a jerk and I admitted to being a beyotch and then I asked him if he was just being a teenager with mood swings or if there was something actually going on and when he asked for an example of what I meant by "something going on" all I could think of were really lame things, so my list of examples went something like this:
-dying slowly of some horrible disease (god I hope not!)
-morphing into a leprechaun
-discovering that youre colorblind and can never fulfill your lifelong dream of becoming a pilot
-finding a dead shriveled up siamese twin attatched to your neck

Hopefully he wont be weirded out because he knows im a freak already :P

now hopefully this ridiculous process of making up will be over by tomorrow!!!! This is taking WAY too long!!!!!!!! Maybe if I hadnt skipped school today we could have made up in person and been done with it... but I believe in sings and I'm taking the fact that I had no way of getting to school to be a sign that I shouldnt have gone, so maybe we're not quite ready to make up yet? Idk, im not sure... but everything happens for a reason, right? So there must be a reason behind all this insanity...
Blergh. My brain needs a break.
I'm off to draw ugly dolls!!!! *swoosh*
(that was the sound of me flying away)

No comments:

Post a Comment