My life, soundtrack and all :)

this is the closest you will come to understanding how my mind works :)

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Word of the day: voluptuous

This is such a great word and it's dreadfully under-used. I found it when I was reading a thesaurus in English (yes I read thesauruses (thesauri?) for fun) along with the word "melancholy" but that words not a good word for today because today I'm trying to lean towards the positive side. Can you all make me extremely happy and use the word "voluptuous" in a sentence today or tomorrow? Hugs and kisses to you all!!!!!!!
Next time someone calls themself fat, say "you're not fat you're voluptuous!!" (voluptuous is a synonym for "curvy" and also for "sexy" so it would be a good thing to say).
Say to someone "dayum girl you are lookin nice and voluptuous in that outfit". As I said, it's a synonym for "sexy"!
Plus the antonyms were things like "bony, pointy, anorexic, skinny" and other unpleasant-sounding words, so it makes being curvy sound a lot better!!!
See how great of a word it is?!? Just try saying it out loud. "voluptuous". Now say it in a different tone of voice. "volllluptuous!!!!". It's quite fun to say :D

I would like to say that you are all awesome! (especially if your name is Jude, but even of your name isn't Jude you're still awesome)
I am up to 5 followers now which isn't exactly 50 but it's better than 0 so yay!!! :)
I feel optimistic :) goodnight everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment