My life, soundtrack and all :)

this is the closest you will come to understanding how my mind works :)

Saturday, January 15, 2011

I AM SAD!!!!! DX

This is going to be lots of me complaining and whining and being sad so you can skip over this post if you want to.

But first, let me tell you about this crazy dream I had last night!!!!!

Okay, so right around the time I found out that my school was doing Rocky Horror, I dreampt that the chick playing Columbia in Rocky Horror broke her leg and was unable to continue being Columbia so they held auditions for a new columbia, and of course I was auditioning for it, and the auditions were taking a really long time and I was waiting and that's when that dream ended, but last night I had a dream in which that other dream finished!
So I was waiting in line to audition and I was reading "Harriet the spy" then they called me in to song my song, and the scarier acting teacher was there and he said "So you're singing the song 'miss american pie'?" and I was like "WHAT?!?!?!?!" and I looked down at my audition form, and yes, I had written that I was singing "Miss American Pie" by Don McClean. Well, I was really nervous, because yes, I do know all the words, but still, it's like a nine minute long song!!!!!!!!!!!!
So I start singing, and I'm so nervous and I sound totally bad and I screech and stutter through the first verse (the slow part), and then when the music speeds up to get to the second verse suddenly I realized "you know what? it doesn't look like I'll get in, so I might as well have fun with the rest of this bogus audition" and I went into karaoke mode.
The most important thing to remember about karaoke is that it's not important how well you sing, it's how much you get into it that makes your performance good. So I get really into it and I'm dancing like a total dweeb, and I still sound horrible, but I'm much less nervous and I'm having a lot more fun with it than I was before.
So I finish the song, and I look up and my acting teacher and one of the music teachers are both looking at me like I'm a giant purple giraffe that just sang them a song and they're like "erm... thank you? you'll hear back to us on monday."
hahahahahaha, it was pretty awesome.

and now for the reason why I'm sad :(

Me and my friend who used to have amazing fluffy hair got into this big humongous fight and now we're not talking.

But I forgot until about fifteen minutes ago when I reached for my ipod to text him about the fact that Walt Disney's crynogenically frozen body is totally hidden under the Pirates of the Carribean ride at Disneyland, and I was going to ask him whether or not he believed that that was true but then I remembered that we're fighting and so I can't and I got all super sad :(

This is the first time we've ever gotten into an actual fight that lasted more than like five minutes and wasn't about something really dumb like who's better: powerpuff girls of johnny bravo (POWERPUFF GIRLS!) or where we were actually mad for like a minute and then something made us laugh and forget about it entirely. This is the first time we've ever actually been in a fight that ended with us not talking to each other.
This sucks.
:(

No comments:

Post a Comment