My life, soundtrack and all :)

this is the closest you will come to understanding how my mind works :)

Monday, January 24, 2011

In my mind and in my car...

VIDEO KILLED THE RADIO STAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I LOVE THAT SONG!!!!!!

So on this lovely day off from school I was woken up at like 8 am by my mother being extremely loud in the kitchen :P *angry face*
Then I found a bag of flavored tootsie rolls (the ones that come in like lime and cherry and stuff) and started making a chain out of their wrappers.
I listened to the song "one headlight" by The Wallflowers like a billion times :) I love that song.
Read MLIA.
Texted "Happy birthday" to my friend with the hair.
And now I'm writing this.
Isn't my life just SO exciting? :P

Needless to say, I am desperately in need of something to do. I'm listening to "video killed the radio star" and as soon as my sister wakes up I'm going to the store for more flavored tootsie rolls.

IDEA!!!!!

I can mess around on garage band!!!!!

Sorry to waste your time with this bogus post :P bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment