My life, soundtrack and all :)

this is the closest you will come to understanding how my mind works :)

Friday, December 31, 2010

Last day of 2010!!!

Is anyone else SO ready for this year to be over???

Bad things that happened in 2010
-Friend of mine died
-My beloved kitty Clover, whom I've had since I was 2, died of oral cancer :(
R.I.P. Ryon and Clover. I miss both of you.
-Quite a few awkward encounters with a certain friend of mine (don't want to go into detail about it)
-My friend with the big fluffy hair decided to cut it so it's no longer big nor fluffy!!!
(I saw him last sunday and it was still big and fluffy.... Maybe he'll change his mind?)
-Lots of previously really close friends underwent drastic personality changes and became entirely different people.

A summary. Too depressing to continue.

To balance things out, I'll also make...

Good things that happened in 2010
-Lots of my friends may have changed, but I'm still pretty much the same.
-I discovered The Rocky Horror Picture Show.
-Some pretty decently catchy music was written (with the exception of Justin Beiber)
-Recieved massive boquet of flowers form a mysterious person on my birthday! I still have no clue who sent them...

I miss 2009. That was a great year.

Great things that happened in '09
-LEFT MIDDLE SCHOOL!!!!!!!! WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-Started high school at the BEST high school EVER!
-Met some really amazing people, including my friend with the big fluffy hair, a ton of the people who have now gone through a major personality change and are different but at the time they were awesome, my friend Zoe, the adorable Tommy, HANTHON!, and too many more to list!
-Last year with Ryon. Will remember it because of that, if for no other reason.
-Had first real boyfriend, first date, first slow dance, first hand-holding, first kiss, etc... ;)
-I quit biting my nails for the first time that year!!!! Since I have started and quit many more times, but this was the first year that I accomplished it :) I made it like three months too.
-Before I let said middle school, I beat the school record for "most digits of pi memorized" for the second year in a row, but this time I had DOUBLED the past record!!!! In 6th my math teacher told me that he had never seen a student go over 50, but on pi day I only made it to 48. SO CLOSE!!!! Then the next year I was in the 60s, and in 8th grade I made it to-wait for it-111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I felt SO COOL!!!! My math teacher put my name up in the hall in front of his room for the rest of the year :)

AHAHAAHA!!! Yeah, that was a good year :)
I hope 2011 is as god as 2009 was...

How was everyone else's year?

No comments:

Post a Comment