My life, soundtrack and all :)

this is the closest you will come to understanding how my mind works :)

Saturday, December 18, 2010

first day of break!

okay so i tried to do a post about my last day before break, but then this site stopped working for me for no reason *mad face*
So, out of total boredon, I created a tumblr account.


so far I have nothing of much interest on it... mostly the random crap that spills out of my brain.
but who knows, it might become immensely interesting.

Well on my last day of break, I did not much of interest. I had to do push-ups for swearing, I watched several cheesy holiday movies, including one VERY politically incorrect one from the '50s, saw teachers in ugly holiday sweaters, ate 4 candy canes and countless pieces of chocolate, got free cookies, drew a "happy nondenominational winter holiday!" mural on a whiteboard, saw david bisbal lift up his shirt (then re-wound it and watched it again, at the request of a bunch of freshmen girls... listen to this song if you don't know who david bisbal is: Ave Maria by David Bisbal), came home to the fire alarm going off, meaning my mom was making a frozen pizza, napped for two hours, saw a guy who looks EXACTLY like Adam Brody, talked to guy I have mild crush on (haven't mentioned him on here yet) talked to friend with big fluffy hair, sang songs until about 1:30 am, went to sleep.
My first day of break will probably consist of me drawing, reading and putting away laundry. Grrr. I wish I had thought to make some plans...

No comments:

Post a Comment