My life, soundtrack and all :)

this is the closest you will come to understanding how my mind works :)

Sunday, December 12, 2010

WATCH THIS NOW!!!

Omigod!
In history we were learning about the vietnam war and I thought about this episode of hey arnold (coincidentally, it's the christmas special) which I hadnt seen in years and I HAD to watch it again!!! It made me cry!!!!! So here it is :) i know the opening credits and all the words written anywhere are backwards, but whatever, its still sweet and adorable :)

part 1


part 2


part 3



I love it!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

2 comments:

  1. Ezra, I'm going to cry!
    Hey Arnold! was probably one of the deepest cartoons out there in the 90's... they just touched on so much...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know!!! I totally cried like a baby at the end!!!!!
    Hey arnold was the best thing ever!!!!
    I love helga :) shes a total brat, but shes a good person at the same time

    ReplyDelete