My life, soundtrack and all :)

this is the closest you will come to understanding how my mind works :)

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Oh, darling, I wish you were here.


Today would have been Ryon's 18th birthday.
I miss you. Happy birthday.


Today my plans are:
-read "through the looking glass" again :)
I love that book.
One of my favorite quotes comes from that book.
"Alice: One can't believe impossible things.
White Queen: Why, Sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast."
Alice in wonderland rules.
I must say this though: as much as I love the Tim Burton version with Johnny Depp, I like the cartoon one best.
The song "follow me down" by 3Oh!3 was written for that movie!!!!!! Its on my playlist. Go listen to it.

Fan art time!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment