My life, soundtrack and all :)

this is the closest you will come to understanding how my mind works :)

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

He's a cold-hearted snake, look into his eyes...

that song is stuck in my head :P

Okay so I have had the craziest past 36 hours or so. My mom mad me go to some church lock-in thing (Never again. Never ever again going to one of those things.) at which I knew no one, and was the only one who slept at all (for a total of two hours, waking up every half hour or so). Was the least fun I have had in a long time. Plus, for some reason we ended up watching the movie Seven Pounds, which is massively depressing. Ended up going home and sleeping for about three hours before grandma came to pick me up. Went to grandmas house, got into fight over Asian food, and then turned on tv and crashed on her couch for the next 4 hours. Both of us pretended the fight had never happened. She drove me home, my mother (whom I love and get along with MUCH better than my grandma) brought me to Jamba Juice, and now I'm sitting at home, listening to music and drinking my Jamba Juice. Life is great when you're not at a church lock in. With 30 people you don't know.
I have my own version of a church lock-in which I find to be much more fun. It's kind of hard to explain, but it's in the spring, it's at a hotel, and I actually KNOW people and the people I don't know are willing to get to know other people, and you aren't obligated to stay up all night long (but most of us end up staying up 'till around 4 am anyway). And it's not FREEZING like that stupid church was.
Anyways, now I'm wide awake and starving so I'm gonna go eat. How was everyone else's night?

No comments:

Post a Comment