My life, soundtrack and all :)

this is the closest you will come to understanding how my mind works :)

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Rant time!!!

Okay so I just got back from my little sisters band concert.
It was at the same middle school that I went to... in the same auditorium I used to have choir concerts in... so... many... painful... memories...
But that's not the point of this blog post.
See, there was this floutist who was slouching the entire time!!!!!
Floutists are supposed to sit up straight for the same reason that singers are supposed to sit up straight. Slouching squishes up all of the organs that you need to breathe-diaphragm, lungs, etc.-and you need to breathe to play the flute!!!!!!!! and you need to be able to breathe WELL!!!!!!! It can't be all constricted-sounding. Then the music just sounds messed up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is kind of a pet peeve of mine.
GRRRRRRRRR!!!!!
Anyways, thats all I have to say.

2 comments: