My life, soundtrack and all :)

this is the closest you will come to understanding how my mind works :)

Saturday, December 11, 2010

What do you say we leave for California? If we drive all night, we can make it by the morning.

That's it. I'm running away to Miami.






So, for those of you who don't know, today in this lovely state we call Minnesota, we had the biggest blizzard since 1991.
Dangerous for several reasons!!!!!!
So today I went outside to attempt to help dig my friend Nikki's car out of a huge snow pile, and it was freaking insane!!!!!!!!! The second we got back inside my mom started freaking out.
Whats even scarier:
I was so cold I thought I would go take a shower to thaw. The water wasnt even that hot... but the temperature change made me so dizzy that I totally almost passed out!
After that I was so tired that I just slept for like three hours.
So then I told two of my friends that we should all run away to miami, and one of them was like "lets do it!" but then the other one (the friend with the big fluffy hair) pointed out that none of us have weather-appropriate clothes because theyre in storage, and all we have are sweaters and jeans.
Plus we dont have swim suits, and no one is dumb enough to sell swimsuits in winter in minnesota, so wed have to buy swimsuits when we get to miami, so wed most likely end up in a bikini (me) and a speedo (him).
Which led to some very disturbing mental images :/
I was supposed to do a monologue tomorrow (a christmas thing that was very widely advertised) but it was canceled because of the ridiculous weather (which is kind of a good thing because it was a really difficult monologue because it was written by some sunday school teacher in like the 60s and i wasnt feeling too confident about it...)
So anyways heres a song that i was singing while trying to free Nikki's car from that giant pile of snow:

No comments:

Post a Comment