My life, soundtrack and all :)

this is the closest you will come to understanding how my mind works :)

Thursday, December 2, 2010

all i want for christmas is...


...you :D

Nah, JK, that'd be weird. Id rather have...
-a barnes and noble gift card
-a pair of gloves (i lost mine and ive taken instead to walking up to my friends and sticking my hands up their sleeves to keep my hands warm. it really works :D )
-my old Britney Spears CD back :(
-a copy of rocky horror on DVD!!!!!!!!!! So i can stop repeatedly renting it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-a fake I.D. so i can get in to see midnight showings of rocky horror at the movie theater without having to beg someone 18 or older to come with me (kidding... sorta)
-a copy of Scott Pilgrim vs. the world on DVD (BECAUSE IT IS ALSO AMAZING!!!!!!!)
-all of the OLD pokemon episodes up until the first movie (i used to have them all, but my mom got rid of them :/)
-PLAY-DOUGH!!!!!!!
-a stuffed animal giraffe (theyre pretty much my favorite animal right now :D)

Thats pretty much all ive got to say. I'll hopefully have something more interesting to say tomorrow. till then, heres a picture of a liger. Enjoy.


No comments:

Post a Comment