My life, soundtrack and all :)

this is the closest you will come to understanding how my mind works :)

Friday, December 24, 2010

Did you write the book of love, and do you have faith in god above?

I know all the words to the song "Miss American pie" Which I am quite prod of because that song is like ten minutes long.

I love christmas so so much!!!!!!
-I found my camera that my sister had stolen, and then I found my cord that plugs it into the computer so I could get them off of my camera without my sister killing me for deleting the pictures she had taken (which were basically lots of pictures of our cats) So you can expect more pictures from me :D
-My friend with the big fluffy hair loved what I got for him!!!!! :D We were talking on the phone when he opened it so... yeah :D I'm extremely happy about that.
-$30 of itunes money :D
-new gelly roll pens!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-MY SNUGGIE IS AMAZING!!!!! I don't care that I look like a total dweeb, it's like the most comfortable thing ever :)
-I got a new watch so now I dont have to waste my ipod battery by turning it on every five seconds to check what time it is :)

I hope everyone else is having an excellent christmas too!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment