My life, soundtrack and all :)

this is the closest you will come to understanding how my mind works :)

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Winter in Minnesota. Yippee.

So I've spent the last two days snowed in. So I decided to make this list:

Things to do when snowed in, and why they rock:

-youtube karaoke.
The general rule of karaoke is that it doesn't matter if you're the best singer in the world or the worst-it's how much you get into it that makes it good or bad. A great karaoke song, whether you do it at an actual karaoke place or at home alone when you're going a little bit crazy from not being able to leave the house, is "Jesse's girl" its really easy to get into XD

-watch people trying to get their car out of huge snow piles
While saying things like "come on! you can do it!" and cheering enthusiastically when they finally do get out :D

-write songs
Or if, like me, you don't really write your own music, just take a song that actually exists and change the lyrics.

-read old diaries
and laugh at how immature you were back then

-call a friend who is also snowed in
and complain together. Misery loves company.

-organize your socks
...if you're really that desperate for entertainment.

-check out what the weather's like in South Beach, Miami right now
If I could be anywhere in the world right now, it would be south beach. Ugh.

I'm actually super psyched for school tomorrow, because it means I get to leave the house!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you do need to leave the house if you're considering organizing your socks...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know!!! I never organize my socks!!! I make a point to always wear mismatched socks.

    ReplyDelete