My life, soundtrack and all :)

this is the closest you will come to understanding how my mind works :)

Friday, December 24, 2010

And now for the down side...

The down side of christmas in my family: going to church.
Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against church. Well, except for the fact that my church is BEYOND boring.Well
But at the moment the problem is that my mom won't let me wear my new grinch pajamas and Snuggie to church (I had to take off the Snuggie!!! NOOOOO!!!!!!!!!) And she's making me wear the clothes my sisters grandma sent me for christmas *lightning crashes, dramatic music plays*
Here's the deal: My religion is quaker, even though I go to a methodist church (it's where my family goes and the quaker church isn't within walking distance of my house sadly).
That DOES NOT mean I have a desire to dress like how they portray quakers and other good-girl religious girls on TV.
Yet my sisters grandma doesn't seem to get that.
And my mom actually makes me wear the clothes she sends me.
Which basically means lots of beige.

Here's what I'm wearing to church:
*shudders*
So unflattering. So boring. Ugh.
On the bright side, right after church we're going to my grandmas house and my mom said I can leave my new Grinch pajamas and my snuggie in the car and change into them when we get to her house :)
Well I'm off to take pictures of stuff. Byes.

2 comments:

  1. Just find something in your church to concentrate on. No matter how stupid it is, it really does pass the time.

    I hate going to church too, but every time we get a bulletin with all of the lines and words in it, I read really fast and make it a race to get to the end of the service before everyone else. Or I count the candles at Christmas or all of the shoes. I look at the cute babies and watch them fall all over the place.

    Little things like that ^_^

    HAPPY CHRISTMAS, EZRA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wad the usher so I had to hand out bulletins and smile and greet people and pretend that I didn't feel extremely annoyed by the fact that I had to spend Christmas eve ushering... Our choir sucks really badly. Just wanted to add that in there... I ended upstaribg at the ceiling and daydreaming about being at my friends house, watching cartoons.
    And then an awkward family dinner to attend to O.o

    ReplyDelete