My life, soundtrack and all :)

this is the closest you will come to understanding how my mind works :)

Sunday, December 26, 2010

he says she's no good with words, but I'm worse...

There's something wrong here.
My winter break is half over already.
I've done some mildly exciting things. I hung out with Jude, which is always fun; I performed two monologues; I got some wicked presents; today I hung out with my friend with the big fluffy hair (He hasn't cut his hair all short yet!!! It's still big and fluffy!!!!!!!!!); re-discovered some songs I haven't listened to in a while; and I spent like $35 on books today (gotta love gift cards!).
But I haven't once stayed out all night.

The longest I ever stayed out was when I was 14. Me and my friend went to the Forever The Sickest Kids concert, and unfortunately we didn't plan very well for our ride home because we ended up stuck in downtown, cold and hungry, till around 3:30 am. But sometime in the middle of that a Red Bull car showed up and started giving out free Red Bulls, so we got all psyched up on caffeine and that made us significantly less grumpy about the situation. Then we stopped at Taco Bell for dinner, and when we eventually did get back to her house (around 4:45) we decided we wanted to pull an all-nighter, so we had her bro take us on a snack run, and went to the park across the street from her house. We came home and fell asleep around 6.

The most recent case of staying out way too late was when I went to go see The Rocky Horror Picture Show at midnight with my friend Zoe. We got home around 2 and went to bed around 6:30 am.
But on winter break so far I have gotten to bed around midnight every night and woken up no later than nine.
What gives???????????????????
Well tonight I am determined to screw up my sleeping schedule. I will stay up till at least 2 reading one of my new books.
But I still won't be really doing anything of interest... sigh...
Actually I'm getting pretty tired... what time is it now?
Midnight. On the dot.
I can last at least another hour, right?
I will not waste this break by being responsible.

1 comment:

  1. Uh, i envy you. I haven't had a full 8 hour sleep in ages!

    ReplyDelete