My life, soundtrack and all :)

this is the closest you will come to understanding how my mind works :)

Monday, December 13, 2010

...

Okay, so as a general rule, I tend to nap a lot in winter, and I often have some really wild dreams...
Well when I woke up from a nap this afternoon, my mom and sister informed me that I was talking in my sleep... in Spanish :/
I speak Spanish, but I'm not fluent or anything, so I found this weird...
So, as I do with most weird things, I asked my friend with the big fluffy hair about it, because he knows a lot about, well, everything. He speaks German-even better than I can speak Spanish, and I'm a TA for the freshmen spanish class- and he tells me that he dreams in English, but speaks German in his sleep all the time...
Anyone know why that is?

1 comment:

  1. That's really strange... I don't know why that is, but I've had dreams in French before... maybe it's a normal thing? Especially if you're actively learning a new language.

    ReplyDelete