My life, soundtrack and all :)

this is the closest you will come to understanding how my mind works :)

Friday, October 1, 2010

So wear me like a locket around your throat...

So I eventually got un-tangled from all the hemp :) Now I have a new necklace :D I'm actually super happy with how it turned out...
So... ummm... what to write, what to write...
So I'm reading the Scott Pilgrim comics now :D It just so happens that this guy I sit next to in Forensic Science has ALL SIX OF THEM so he's been letting me read his so I dont have to buy them :D I just finished the 5th one today :)
Oh!! I just thought of something... one of my friends is going through a breakup and hes like super bummed about it (he's kind of a chick when it comes to these things...) so I recommended a bunch of breakup songs for him that have upbeat/happy music but lyrics about breakups... So if anyone (a.k.a. Jude cuz im pretty sure shes the only one who reads my blog XD) has any ideas for songs like that, tell me, k? k. :)
ok I'm going to sleeeppp. G'nite!

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm... upbeat break up songs... I'm not sure that I know any, but I will keep my ears open. Other than that, I have a few songs that always put a smile on my face when I'm sad, so you're welcome to show them.recommend them to him.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0VnI1dI7zw
    DFTBA!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8n05pRzjFQ
    Keep Fishing- Weezer
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sootEtzz8Pc
    She (For Liz)- Parachute

    You are certainly welcome to look at them and take out any that you don't think will help. I hope he's okay!

    ReplyDelete