My life, soundtrack and all :)

this is the closest you will come to understanding how my mind works :)

Sunday, October 31, 2010

i see you shiver with antici.......pation.

So rocky horror didnt happen :( Long story short, our plans changed last minute and we ended up going to a halloween party instead. i dressed as a prostitue :) it was fun. and i did the time warp at the party, so there was a little rocky horror-ness involved... but tomorrow i have no school!!!!!!! and both my mom and sister do have school, so i was planning on just watching it on netflix while theyre out so i dont bother them (my mom hates that movie and the music with a burning passion, and my sister is abnormally squeamish during sex scenes... like moreso than any person whom has ever lived and ever will live, and ive heard that that movie is really sexual, so i thought id watch it when im home alone so i wont annoy anyone) but my sister is thinking of just skipping school tomorrow, and my mom might actually let her!!!!!!!!!!! (my mom was a younger sibling, so shes all for treating the younger one "fairly" (aka spoiling them) and will do stuff like let her stay home too if i have off school, but sadly will not let me do the same thing) well she'll just have to deal, because i was already gonna do this and im not changing my plans. The last two days have felt like one long day separated by a nap (im running on only 4 hours of sleep by the way... another long story involving lots of drama, some favoritism, and ends with me stealing my friends sweater then waiting outside her appartmet at 8 am without any shoes on for my mom to come pick me up an hour and a half earlier than we planned) and tomorrow is going to be a lazy day, spent in my pajamas watching movies and eating something other than pizza and candy. ive had enough excitement to last me for at least two weeks.
So in other news, nanowrimo starts in like an hour and fifteen minutes. I am really excited :) i have a feeling that november is going to be an excellent month. maybe its a hallucination from all the sugar ive eaten in the past two days/extremely long day separated by a nap, or excitement at finally seeing rocky horror after listeining to the music for like a week and a half straight, or an adrenalin rush from the fact that i totally left my friends house unsure whether we were fighting or not and taking my favorite sweater of hers with me while she was still asleep (well i told her mom to let her know that i left early and that i also borrowed her sweater, but im not really sure if she heard the part about the sweater... well whatever i left my freaking shoes at her house, so we can consider it a trade. plus im kinda pissed at her), or all of the above, but at the moment im feeling pretty optomistic about the month of november :)
song of the day today: wake me up before you go-go by Wham!
touch of irony :) (see above, the part about leaving my friends house)
okay and now im gonna go crashhhhhh!!!!!!!!! byes.

No comments:

Post a Comment