My life, soundtrack and all :)

this is the closest you will come to understanding how my mind works :)

Saturday, October 30, 2010

I'm just a sweet transvestite...

...from transexual Transylvania!!!! :D
I'M GOING TO SEE THE ROCKY HORROR PICTURE SHOW AT MIDNIGHT TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!
Amazing last-minute change of plans :) Me and my friend Chelsea were going to go to our friends halloween oarty, but our ride flaked out on us last-minute and we couldn't get a ride from anyone else :( But that's okay cuz I really didn't want to go anyway. And her mom is gonna be out of town for the night, so we have no supervision, and no one to yell at us for being out past curfew. And a theatre by my house is playing the rocky horror picture show at midnight, so we decided to go see that instead!!! and we're still gonna wear our costumes of course :) i really like my dress for my costume (me and her were gonna go to the party as Romy and Michelle from Romy and Michelle's high school reunion... we already bought the clothes, and it would be so bogus to just not wear them!!! My dress is blue and shiny :) ) I'm freaking excited!!!!!!! I ve never seen the movie, but i love the music, and ive been wanting to see it. so tonight i get to!!!!!
and i told my mm about it and she so doesnt care about us being out late. im sure chelsii's mom would flip... but shes not here to stop us, is she? MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! XD
ok im gonna go now. byes.

No comments:

Post a Comment