My life, soundtrack and all :)

this is the closest you will come to understanding how my mind works :)

Friday, October 29, 2010

SUCCESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I finally did it!!!!!!!!! I made a flip book of a stick person doing the time warp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I feel so cool :)
Post-its proved to be the best thing for flip books, in case you were wondering :) It is 62 pages long and its about eleven seconds long :) first it has the little stick dude adncing then it has letters spelling out "Let's do the time warp Again!" it took me a half hour total, including the time it took to trace over it all in marker because the pencil just wasn't cool looking enough :) and yes, I listened to music from the rocky horror picture show while I made it :)
I just felt like bragging :) I'm extremely happy with how it turned out :D

2 comments:

  1. Bragging, in this case, is A-OK! You deserve the admiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha thank you :) maybe i will show it to u when we hang out.

    ReplyDelete