My life, soundtrack and all :)

this is the closest you will come to understanding how my mind works :)

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Cartoons!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So I woke up this morning wishing that I was a cartoon character.
Well, I always wish I was a cartoon character. But today I do more than I normally do.
List of best cartoons ever created! (shortened A LOT)
-The powerpuff girls!
-Spongebob!
-Hey Arnold!
-Blues clues!
-Scooby-doo!
-The Jetsons!
-The Flintstones!
-Doug!
-The Wild Tornberries!
-Rugrats!!!

I thought I'd try to narrow it down to ten...
So I asked my mom what cartoon character I looked like, and she says I look like the yellow talking M&M from the M&M commercials!!!! That is so not a compliment!!!! Ahh!!!
Also, lately I've been comparing all my friends to cartoon characters... I'm not sure why... but I automatically am like "OMG!!!! they look just like ________!!!"
List of cartoon characters that my friends look like!
-Little cindy loo Who from "How the grinch stole christmas" (this is acutally my little sister. My mom and I decided that she looked like her when she was no more than two.)
-That cute little asparagus from "veggie tales"
-Cookie monster
-Buttercup from "the powerpuff girls"
-Blossom from "the powerpuff girls"
I so wish I looked like a character from the powerpuff girls!!
Anyways I have to get ready for school now :P Just thought I'd waste your time with this post before I left :) byes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment