My life, soundtrack and all :)

this is the closest you will come to understanding how my mind works :)

Friday, October 22, 2010

I IS ANGRY!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, so there were all these books that I really want to read but they dont have them at the library, so i ask them to order them from other libraries, and they say theyll call me when they have them, right? they never freaking call me, so my hold on the books expires and i have to request them again. They apologize and say that they really will call me this time, and i think its cuz my phone was acting stupid. So i get a new phone, but i still never get a freaking call from the library so the next time i go there i find that my hold has expired AGAIN! so they tell me that they can let me know when my books are in by email since obviously theres something wrong with the whole phoning system and i request the books a third time. But now i get a call saying my books are in... but no email. WTF? Im about to burn walker library down!!!!!!!!!!!! >:(

On the slightly brighter side, its almost NaNoWriMo. Which means I have a month to write a novel. I have an idea already, but i havent actually started it yet. me and Jude R. are possibly gonna pull an all-nighter some weekend to work on our novels... i will probably pull many more all-nighters or almost-all-nighters in an attempt to finish it by the end of the month. I'm super excited :)

2 comments:

  1. I was just thinking as I was reading that you could get email notifications.
    That's really weird... maybe you should find a different library (of course, that one is pretty darn close to you, so that might not work).
    I hope that they get their act together! That really sucks!
    Which books did you reserve, by the way?

    ReplyDelete
  2. lots of comic books XD
    well comics are so expensive nowadays, so i have to get them at the library if i want to read them :/

    ReplyDelete