My life, soundtrack and all :)

this is the closest you will come to understanding how my mind works :)

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

I really really want to make a blanket fort...

...and just stay in it all day long.
I want to hibernate like a freaking bear. Know why?
because WINTERS HERE!!! XP
I hate winter!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is my least favorite season. I always freak out when i see the snow!!!! Every year in winter I swear this is the year that I'm gonna run away to miami, but i always decide that its too cold to leave the house, so i cant exactly run away :/ and my mom never believes me... but i totally would.
GAH!!!!! WHY DOES IT ALWAYS SNOW BY HALLOWEEN??????????????????????? why cant we just wait till december to get snow??? i like having snow at christmas, but halloween??? this totally ruins all halloween costume ideas that dont involve about fifty billion layers.
it is the week before halloween. I dont want to have to worry about walking to my bus stop without turning into an Ezracicle... I want to sit in a blanket fort and watch scary movies!!! grrrrrrrrrrrrrr...
If i suddenly quit posting things, just assume that i finally did it and im in miami. see you next spring.

2 comments:

  1. When you come over, we're making a giant blanket fort and it's going to be AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMFG YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I look forward to that very much :D

    ReplyDelete