My life, soundtrack and all :)

this is the closest you will come to understanding how my mind works :)

Friday, October 29, 2010

It's just a jump to the left...

...and a step to the riiiiight. Put your hands on your hips, and bring your knees in tiight. But it's the pelvic thrust that really drives you insaaaaane...
LET'S DO THE TIME WARP AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So after I finished my history final today, I tried to make a flip book of a stick person doing the time warp... I ALMOST have it down!!! It's almost PERFECT!!! It's SO CLOSE!!! I've watched that dang clip fromthe movie about a billion times today (what started out as something I was doing out of total boredom has become something I am totally obsessing about...) and I have the jump to the left and the step to the right, and the putting thehands on the hips is fine, and bringing the knees in tight was a bit difficult, but it's the pelvic thrust that I can't get down (it really is the pelvic thrust that really drives you insane!!!!!!) GRRRRRR!!!! I WILL GET IT PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So now that my rant is over, I really have nothing else to say :P I'm off to try different kinds of paper for my flip book. Byes!

No comments:

Post a Comment