My life, soundtrack and all :)

this is the closest you will come to understanding how my mind works :)

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Thrill me, chill me, fulfill me, creature of the night ;)

INNAPROPRIATE SONG ALERT!!!!!!
And yet... that whole soundtrack is so damn catchy...
Andyways, day two of NaNaWriMo!!!!!
I actually got some done today :) but the ammount I did get done is downright pitiful :/
I did most of my writing in history class. We just got done with WWII and other stuff that happened in the '40s, which I know pretty much EVERYTHING about from my (very) brief phase where I was obsessed with the '40s. Now we're getting into the '50s and the cold war, which I also know about. So I take notes of things I didn't already know, but mostly I write or draw. So I hope to get most of it done in that class :)
Also, I'm TAing for the spanish 1 class, and our spanish teacher warned me that id probably have lots of down time, so i might get something done during that time too :)
the main problem is the lack of excellent writing music... it always helps to have music. for me at least. and snacks. and coffee.
Well snacks are covered-i just bought a ton of wasabi peas, and my acting teacher always has coffee in his room. I could live on wasabi peas and coffee :)
well i should probs quit slacking off and go write more. byes.

No comments:

Post a Comment