My life, soundtrack and all :)

this is the closest you will come to understanding how my mind works :)

Saturday, November 6, 2010

okay, sooo....

i didnt watch spongebob, eat a snack OR write. instead i did all sorts of stuff that ive been procrastinating doing, and then i wrote on my friends facebook wall in vietnamese, and watched an episode of "21 jump street" (i love that show!). I changed my facebook pic, i think i broke my record for "most non-productive things done in an hour or less". But now my mom is watching "the big sleep" and i think its boring even though it has humphrey bogart in it, so basically im killing time. and wasting your time with this lame blog post :P
i dont even have writers block. I simply dont feel like it.
okay and i actually am going to go write this time! i am!! i am i am i am i am i am i am i am!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment