My life, soundtrack and all :)

this is the closest you will come to understanding how my mind works :)

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Quit playin games with my heart...

Today I accomplished...
-two pages of my NaNoWriMo story
-beating one level of the worlds hardest game (go to addictinggames.com and search for it. its strangely addicting)
-drawing one picture (what i think Snow White would look like if she was alive today)
-drank two cups of coffee (all black with lots of sugar)
-bought three buttons (all for other people)
-gave three dollars to a homeless dude
-successfully eavesdropped on someones converdsation...in spanish
-translated part of a Gwen Stefani song into spanish WITHOUT the use of the internet
-Realized I am a total geek when it comes to spanish
-convinced the guy at the comic store to give me a discount (oh yeah, i am just that good)
-wrote a poem (topic is a bit controversial so i will not be putting it on here)

Am I happy with all thse accomplishments?
No, I am not.
-only two pages?!?!? must stop slacking off.
-was playing that game when i should have been writing
-a.)she has no legs, and b.)drew it when i should have been writing
-two cups on an almost empty stomach. anyone whos ever drank two cups of coffee on an almost empty stomach knows that this is not a good idea
-my original reason for shopping was to buy myself a skirt...not buttons
-okay, no regrets here :) just wish i could have afforded to give him more...
-eavesdropping on spanish conversation when i should have been writing.
-trranslated song when should have been writing.
-cant believe i did not realize this untill today.
-wasted time at comic store when i should have been writing. plus, he only discounted the tax. so it was only like a few dollars.
-wrote a poem when i should have been writing my NaNoWriMo story!!!
and now im blogging when i should be writing.
and also facebook-ing when i should be writing.
on the brighter side, Im getting my aunt to upload the pics of me on halloween when my costume was a piece of glitter :) maybe ill put it on here when she puts it on.
uhmmmmm..... i really dont have muchelse to say. :(
my mom is convinced im doing bad things and just spent like a half hour looking over my shoulder. of course she found nothing.
ok, i should probs go write. or consider writing. or maybe get a snack. oooh, i like that idea.
i feel like spongebob in the episode where he has to write an essay and he doesnt want to so he procrastinates until five minutes before class starts...
and now i want to wtach spongebob. im gonna go do that. and eat a snack. and then write.

No comments:

Post a Comment