My life, soundtrack and all :)

this is the closest you will come to understanding how my mind works :)

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

"All those other Slim Shadys are just imitating..."

I know all of the words to that song :) and I can sing along with it without messing up about 95% of the time.
I'm not sure whether to be proud or horrified by that.

So NaNoWriMo... Erg. Why cant it be some time in the summer? like July? July would be a great month to write a novel!!!! It's not like you have anything ese to do. This last July all of my friends were busy with camp and stuff. I was so bored most of the time!!! Why couldn't it have been NaNoWriMo then???????

So tomorrow im going to school dressed like Marylin Monroe... its for history class. That should be interesting...

Ummmm I dont have too much to say today...
bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment