My life, soundtrack and all :)

this is the closest you will come to understanding how my mind works :)

Monday, November 22, 2010

It's time to go so put all your clothes on...

Today I rediscovered my obsession with the Maine :)
I quote that song in my story.
Well this week I only have two days of school!!!!! Yessssssss!!!
Here r my plans:
Wednesday- thanksgiving preparation with my grandma
Thursday- thanksgiving with Mi familia
Friday- hang out with Jude?
And finally....
Saturday- ROCKY HORROR AT MIDNIGHT WITH SOME FELLOW FANATICS- the same ones I do the time warp with every day in history class!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

on Sunday I will probably practice my song for my Rocky Horror audition with one of my friends... If I can, that is.
Around thanksgiving I'm always feeling my most rebellious... Kind of wanting to start a protest. Protest that people should only buy organic, humanely raised turkey? Or that it's bogus to celebrate a holiday that is basically about the pilgrims being treated so nicely by the native Americans, only to return the favor with smallpox and eventually taking their land and forcing them onto reservations? Maybe get some peeps together and walk into a ridiculously priced store dresses as homeless people? I don't know. I'll probably just sneak into an r rated movie and eat a pound of movie theater popcorn with extra butter (which is what I did last year to get my rebellious energy out).
Idk. Hopefully I'll gef a better idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment