My life, soundtrack and all :)

this is the closest you will come to understanding how my mind works :)

Saturday, November 13, 2010

On the first day of Christmas, my true love gave to me...

Personally if someone I thought was my true love gave me a bird for christmas, I'd be a little pissed. Birds are supposed to be free!!!! Not given to people as Christmas presents!!! Id much rather have a barnes and noble gift card.
Anyway, my computer is acting up, so I have to type this blog post on my iPod touch :P. Just a fun fact.
Let's see, what to type about...
Yesterday I watched the first (and last) Halloween special that I've watched this year. Yes, I know Halloween was two weeks ago. But me and my friend with the big fluffy hair wanted to watch "it's the great pumpkin, Charlie brown!". Together, and we were both busy the weekend of Halloween (par-Tay!!!!!) and we weregonna do it last weekend, but his mom was suffering from temporary insanity or something and said no for no apparent reason (seriously, he was like "why couldn't Ezra come over?". And she was like "I don't know. ". :P). So yesterday we finally did that :). It was great. I love hanging out with him.
It has finally snowed :). I really want to go do winter-y things (build snowmen, have a giant snowball fight, go buy hot chocolate with extra chocolate at the coffee shop, decorate Christmas trees, watch Casablanca (which I like to do in winter for some reason), buy ugly holiday sweaters at ragstock, bake christmas cookies, Etc...) before I get sick of the snow which always happens. Me and the same friend that I hung out with yesterday have plans to watch the Charlie brown Christmas special (which always makes me cry at the end) and bake brownies and right now I am attempting to organize a snowball fight with some friends whom I can hopefully go get hot chocolate with afterwards. Sadly, it looks like most people already have plans :(. I'm considering just posting my facebook status as "comment if u live near me and want to have a snowball fight today". I really want to do something!!!
If all else fails, ill go shopping for warm clothes and ugly holiday sweaters. If I can get any money, that is.
Well I'm gonna go. Bye blog readers! (if I have any blog readers... :P)

No comments:

Post a Comment