My life, soundtrack and all :)

this is the closest you will come to understanding how my mind works :)

Thursday, November 4, 2010

I'll get you a satanic mechanic...

So. Today I had to stay home from school. Long, dramatic story. I'm spending it watching 21 jumpstreet and disney movies that I haven't seen in forever (I'm watching Anastasia right now!).
But I'm also writing. I started my story over. My main character-Maria Svetlana Carrion-is still in it, and the same thing eventually happens, but I changed the entire beginning. I decided she has hair like Magenta's :) And I took some of my favorite characters from other stories that I started and never finished and im putting them in it :) i hope it turns out better than the other one was. And amazingly, I knew exactly how to start it the second I came up with the idea for how i was gonna change the beginning!!! Ive already started it :) which is a miracle because i suck massively at starting stories.
Now im gonna go write and watch Anastasia some more :)

2 comments:

  1. Anastasia is amazing! Great choice!
    I'm glad your story is working out better this time around :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG i love anastasia!
    yeah im liking it much better now :) i have been stressing about it a lot less since i started it over...

    ReplyDelete