My life, soundtrack and all :)

this is the closest you will come to understanding how my mind works :)

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

song of the day: only the good die young" by Billy Joel

Things That Are Depressing:
-When your BF moves to a foreign country :(
-The lack of Child Labor Laws in the progressive era
-When you get way too much homework and way too little time to do it, so you have to skip bible study
-When you skip lunch and all you have in your fridge when you finally get home is cold Chinese food.
-Getting yelled at by your Grandma.

So today pretty much sucked. That's what inspired me to create that list.
Which leads me to my next list...

Things That Cheer Me Up After Being Depressed:
-The Steve Miller Band
-My kitties :)
-Hugging people who smell really good :)
-writing songs about child labor laws in the progressive era ("only the good die young, progression era version" will be posted at a later time)

and now i gotta go. my evil mother is making me wash the kitchen floors. maybe my mice friends will help me.
i shall blog more tomorrow!
-Ezi :)

No comments:

Post a Comment