My life, soundtrack and all :)

this is the closest you will come to understanding how my mind works :)

Friday, September 3, 2010

Oh my God!!!!!!!! I love Josh!!!!!!!

^Clueless reference. I know Jude R. will get it. :)
So... what to blog about?
Hmmm...
So I complained to the manager of the comic book store that his employee is a sexist jerkface... and he laughed at me too XP So I go to the used comic store instead. Cheaper and friendlier people. Unfortunately, it's attached to the other store, so I have to walk through there to get to it. And now every time the two of them see me, they laugh. Ugh, I hate being made fun of.
On the brighter side, I haven't bitten my nails in 3 days :) this is my third time quitting.
First time I quit: I quit for about three weeks, then I started middle school and that was the end of that.
Second time I quit: Quit for a month and a half!!! I was actually having to cut them and everything... then my friend died, and it happened to be finals week. Of course it didn't last.
And now I'm quitting again. Hopefully. I got that freakish nail polish that gets super hard when it dries, so if I keep wearing it, I should be able to make it last a while :)
im so tired. im goin to bed. goodnight!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm in a blog post!
    I get it!
    I love 'Clueless' :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay!!! who doesnt love clueless? anyone who doesnt should be banned from the country or something. i even know guys who like clueless.

    ReplyDelete