My life, soundtrack and all :)

this is the closest you will come to understanding how my mind works :)

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Remember back when tv shows were actually GOOD?

90s cartoons. Early 2000s. Hey Arnold, Doug, Wild Thornberries, Lindsay Lohan still being sane... Those were the days :)
And the music!!!!! Britney, The Backstreet Boys, Aaron Carter, NSYNC, Dream Street...
In case u didn't notice, I'm kind of missing my early childhood today :(
I'm SO SICK of hearing about Justin Beiber and how annoying he is every ten seconds!!! If you don't like him, don't listen to him!!!!! And has anyone else noticed that disney channel has gotten all dramatic nowadays??? Nick is still ok thank goodness, but it used to be amazing!!!!!!!!! They played "Sabrina the teenage witch" sometimes, and they had "the amanda show"... I miss those days! Ahhhhh!!!!
I wish I could like set my tv to only play those shows... well and icarly :)
okay so they still play "sabrina the teenage witch" and i can watch the cartoons on youtube or whatever... and they sometimes play the lindsey lohan movies from back before she went totally nuts on disney (freaky friday, confessions of a teenage drama queen...) and i can get the songs on itunes... and im on a search for the same britney spears cd i had when i was 7 that my friend stole and scratched up...
But its not the same!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Now im watching reruns of "Zoey 101" (early 2000s not 90s i know, but whatevs, still good) and wondering whatever happened to jaime lynn spears. i know she had a baby at like 16 or something, but where is she now??? how is her baby?? I think im gonna google her...
Okay, so heres something weird: we all know she got preggers like super young, right? well apparently there was a huge controversy over it because she was 2 years below the age of consent in california... but the weird part is she was neither from california nor living there. whatevs.
So apparently they had their baby, she and her fiance broke up last march, but they got back together this august.
Well that was a terrific waste of time.
I also googled te chick who did the voice of kim possible, cuz i havent seen her in anything for a while. she does broadway shows now.
im going to go do something else now.

No comments:

Post a Comment