My life, soundtrack and all :)

this is the closest you will come to understanding how my mind works :)

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

song of the day: "you may be right" by Billy Joel (again)

Just so you know, I will no longer be posting lyrics to songs. I will just add them to my playlist (found under "Music!" if you couldn't figure that out for yourself). :D
Anyways, this is the song of the day because I've had like 3 people tell me I'm weird and/or crazy today. I asked them "how so?" and they all said "you just are." Well, I have never been not weird (or "normal") so I have no evidence to prove or disprove this. So the line from this song that applies is "you may be right, I may be crazy". Gotta love Billy Joel.
So, what to blog about... well, here are random facts from the past 24 hours or so:
-Last night, I had a dream that me and one of my friends from school were defusing a bomb together. Then we changed a light bulb.
-Today, I witnessed a murder. But it's okay, it was for Forensic Science class.
-My sister is sitting next to me, singing a Billy Joel song at this very moment. She doesn't even know that I'm blogging about Billy Joel. Sadly, she is not singing "you may be right" she is singing "only the good die young".
-I am in a conversation with the 4th person to call me crazy today. He is trying to convince me that I *am* crazy. So I'm quoting Billy Joel at him.
-My sister just asked me an impossible question: who is better, Billy Joel or Kenny Rogers? There is no way of answering that. Unfair question.
Yeah this is randomness. Blah blah blah blah blah. Blah.
Okay, I'm gonna stop wasting your time with this blog now. If you took the time to read it, you get a shiny gold star :) Byes!!
-Ezi :)

2 comments:

  1. How did you know I love gold stars? :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha everyone loves gold stars :) i will be sure to give yu a gold star sometime in the future. :D

    ReplyDelete