My life, soundtrack and all :)

this is the closest you will come to understanding how my mind works :)

Thursday, September 2, 2010

"they took the credit for you second symphony, re-written by machine on new technology..."

Fun Fact: that was the first music video ever played on MTV. For those of you who don't know, it's a line from "video killed the radio star". Great song. It's on my playlist.

So, who wants to hear about my day?

I woke up in the morning, feeling nothing like P. Diddy. Lent the car to my aunt, so I had to walk to the bus stop... in the rain :P But I got to wear the rain coat that makes me look like the girl on the salt container, so that was good :)
I got on the bus and talk to my friend with big fluffy hair about music and cartoons and fluffy hair and blues clues (wait, blues clues was yesterday) and repetitiveness, and other stuffs :) oh and i actually learned something about meteorology... but now I don't remember it :P
So I get to school and drink 4 cups of black coffee with like 3 sugars each. Badddddddddddddddd idea. 'Cuz after acting (which is where I drank the coffee) I had Biology, and my friend Hanthon thought I was going insane cuz I was so freaking hyper ahaha XP and then he wouldn't let me use the chemicals we were working with :(
So then it was lunch time. Depressing cuz our lunch lady man is gone :( But fun cuz I found out when Sparkle Day is this year :)
Next was History. I had to sing my song XP that was SCARYYYY!!!!!!! But Tommy came with me and protected me with his magical vegetarian powers so that made it better :)
God, I wish I had vegan powers XP but I think I'd die without cheese, so that probably won't happen. But I've acquired a taste for black coffee, which I also thought would never happen, so who knows?
So then I had forensic science. With Will. Right after I sang my song, I experienced the inevitable Caffeine Crash, and Will is... Will, so we were both super tired and loopy. I ended up drawing a picture of a hooker, and Will ended up eating it XD Oh how I love weird people... because I am a weird person I suppose.
So I went home, stopped at comic store, got laughed out of it for being a teenage girl, so went to the used comic book store. Less options, but the people are much friendlier.
In the 5 minutes I was at the comic store, my mom searched all of Minneapolis for me, skipping over the most obvious place to look for me. :P Wow, mom.
Then I watched the breakfast club with my sister Waffle. And now I have to go. Bye blog readers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-Ezi :)

2 comments:

  1. Haha :) The lunch lady man
    You make me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol for serious thats what we called him!!!!!! he was nice. he always gave me extra potatoes when i couldnt eat something cuz it had meat :) our new lunch man (not worthy of the title "lunch lady man") just gives me a normal ammount of potatoes :(

    ReplyDelete