My life, soundtrack and all :)

this is the closest you will come to understanding how my mind works :)

Friday, September 10, 2010

I like Eminem :)

I just found out that one of my friends hates Eminem :O I cannot believe it. Eminem is AMAZING!
Anyways, I didn't make the improv show :( Sad,but whatever. There were a ton of really good people auditioning. There's always next year... *sigh*
On a happier note, I have decided that at my wedding I'm using Ring Pops instead of actual rings :)
So I'm pretty much just babbling. This has been a pretty insane day-started out super happy, then super sad, then super confusing, then super happy again, then normal for a while, then I got sad again, then I got happy again, and now I'm too tired to experience any emotions at all :P
Kind of reminds me of a kaleidoscope :)
Wowwww I'm tired :P
And yet I have no desire to go to sleep...
Strange....
This is a pointless post :P I'm done now.
Oh wait! As of an hour and a half ago, it is the 9 year anniversary of 9/11. So my question to all of you is: what were you doing when you heard about 9/11? Here's what I was doing:
I was in first grade,in the classroom. I happened to be in the bathroom at the time when our teacher told us, and I just got back at the end of her little speech, as she was saying "...so a lot of people got hurt. I just thought you all should know." I thought there had been a fight on the playground or something. I had no clue what she was talking about. Then when my babysitter picked me up later, she wouldn't let me listen to Radio Disney in the car (ahh remember listening to Radio Disney as a kid? good times :D) because she wanted to listen to the news (she was FREAKING OUT!) Then when we got to her house, she wouldn't let me watch cartoons either cuz she wanted to watch the news. That's where I saw them playing the planes crashing into the buildings on her gigantic TV (It actually wasn't that big... I was only 6 at the time though so it seemed huge) They played it like 500 times before my babysitters daughters friend finally was like "oh, didn't you know? Those planes crashed into some important buildings and people are freaking out over it."

As I was typing the answer to this question, a new question popped into my head-What were you doing when you found out that Michael Jackson died????? I was at my grandmas house alone (she was at work) and I had just woken up from a nap. The sunlight was shining through the windows in a really psychadelic way, and it reflected off the white walls making the whole house look super bright and happy. It was like I was in a fairy tale or something, and I was kind of disoriented from having just woken up. Then I wandered into the living room, and the news was playing (I have no clue why-I don't even watch the news!) and the chick on the news was like "this just in-Michael Jackson died of cardiac arrest earlier today" or something like that. I totally thought I was dreaming, and since I was still half asleep, I called my mom at work and I asked "Mom, is Michael Jackson dead?" And she was like "Yeah! I just heard that on the radio!" This is how I knew I wasn't dreaming,because a.) my mom is hardly ever in my dreams, b.) on the rare occasions when she is, her voice is either really high-pitched or really low-pitched, and c.) Phones never work in my dreams. I don't even think they exist... but texting and facebook does. I wonder what a psychoanalyst would say about this?
Then, confirming the fact that I wasn't dreaming, my grandma came home right after I hung up with my mom, and she was like "Ezra!!! Did you hear about Michael Jackson?" So... yeah.

If you took the time to read this super-long post... *applauds*. I thank you for your patience :)
Gotta go to sleep. It's almost 2 in the morning, and in 12 hours I'm supposed to go shopping for pirate day with some of my friends. I'm so tired that I had to delete and re-type the word "friends" in that last sentence 4 times because I kept misspelling it. Good night blog readers!
-Ezi :)

No comments:

Post a Comment