My life, soundtrack and all :)

this is the closest you will come to understanding how my mind works :)

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Forget education!!!! >:P

Ughhhhh. I'm really hating education right now :P
So here's the story: my mom is in college, and normally she's pretty much awesome, but when she's in school she goes totally INSANE. Example from earlier today:

Mom: why aren't you doing your homework?????????
Me: I don't have any homework.
Mom: No way. You're totally lying. Tell me the truth!
*pause button* I really didn't have any homework. But, of course, I knew she would react like this, so I seriously considered making up a fake assignment and saying something like "oh yeah I have to write a ransom note for forensic science and I need to google something about WWI for history..." but then the little voice in my head went "That's dumb. Just tell her the truth. You don't know that she'll react like that." Sorry, Little Voice, you've been proven wrong once again! Who's ever heard of a kid lying and saying that they do have homework when they don't?!?
But here's why I'm truly pissed at school. Not my school, of course. I love my school, more than most people love their schools. I'm mad at my sister's middle school and my mom's college.
So my sister was having trouble with something extremely simple. I tried explaining it to her a few times, but I'm a horrible teacher, and I couldn't really think of another way to explain it besides the way I'd already been explaining it. So my mom is like "Oh, don't worry about it Ezra. I'll help her as soon as I'm done with this problem." So I go back to what I was doing (listening to music and reading MLIA :D ) when like 5 minutes later she taps me on the shoulder and is all "God! Why can't you help your sister with her math while I'm trying to learn something???? Just explain one simple thing to her. How is that so hard??"... blah blah blah. So I say "Well, one reason is because I'm a horrible teacher. And I couldn't think of any other way to explain it to her. And--" "*scoff/eye roll Whatever Ezra." and she goes back to helping my sister. I'm just like "Um, hello?!?! Have you gone mental?!?!?" Grrr. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
Okay, I'm done ranting now.

No comments:

Post a Comment