My life, soundtrack and all :)

this is the closest you will come to understanding how my mind works :)

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Epic Failure.

Ok, so my mom asked me to go to the store with her. I had just woken up from a nap and was still wearing my pajamas. I didn't feel like changing, so I just went in my pajamas, figuring the odds of me running into anyone I knew were low.
So, of course, I ran into someone I know from school XP
Isn't it weird how when we leave the house looking particularly embarrassing we always run into people we know, yet when we leave the house looking normal or even good, we never do? It's similar to when you're home alone and catch something thats falling using ninja-like reflexes, and then are annoyed that no one was around to see it.
Well that's all XD
-Ezi :)

No comments:

Post a Comment