My life, soundtrack and all :)

this is the closest you will come to understanding how my mind works :)

Saturday, August 28, 2010

This is why people shouldn't make radio edits of songs...

So I was messing around on itunes and I saw that they made a radio-friendly edit of "Semi-Charmed Life" by third eye blind. If you've ever heard that song, you know that its terrifically catchy and fun to listen to... but if you've ever really listened to the lyrics, then you know it's all about drugs and sex. So, of course, when I found out that there was a radio-friendly version I was curious...
It turns out, they took out none of the really bad parts, but only cut out the second half of the bridge. DUMB!!!!
Anyways, right now I am creating a playlist which will include all of the songs which I have put lyrics to up on this blog, plus a lot of other songs that I really like :) I will put it on my blog, as soon as I figure out how XP
Well that was a bit random...
Bye!
-Ezi :)

2 comments:

  1. That's really dumb... the people who made the radio edit obviously didn't listen to the song hard enough or they think it'll build character in children.

    Nice playlist too! I was reunited with the Backstreet Boys! I was listening to 'I Want It That Way' and I was reminded of this parody song... whenever you have time, you should definitely have a listen!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsNKjndd0fc

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha hecks yes!!!! i love the backstreet boys!! remids me of a simpler time... :)
    semi-charmed life is actually on that playlist (not the radio edit) i decided that even though it sets a bad example, its also a good song, which is really whats important.
    POTTER PUPPET PALS + BACKSTREET BOYS = :D
    NICE!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete